KAARYAH’s Autumn Winter Classics
Autum Winter is every fashion lovers’ favorite time of the year. From wearing bold colors, to flaunting those super stylish jackets and scarves, it’s all about dressing up and feeling festive. We bring to you the 5 Not to be missed A/W styles from KAARYAH. Get your hand s on them before somebody else does!
- Go Red– Red is the classic everlasting chic that must never leave your wardrobe. Sporting red jackets and skirts will add that extra bit of glam to your look and warmth to your wardrobe. Long buttoned up red jackets when paired with black stockings and pumps can be the ultimate deal makers. Adding a statement neck piece to your look makes it ever so stylish and wow!
- Break the monotony with prints– Though solids have their own charm, dressing up in the A/W season calls for some funky cool prints. Printed jackets, both, long and short look super stylish with a dark solid pair of trousers and high boots. A dash of funky prints this season can make your wardrobe look fresh, youthful and high on fashion.
- Keep it long– Long jackets fit perfectly well in the professional as well as casual set up. They also make a compelling style statement irrespective of what you pair them with. Long boots and long jackets when sported together look god sent and can give the world instant fashion goals. Wear them to a meeting and be prepared for a kill or two.
- Glam it up– Cape style sleeveless jackets are just right for every occasion. They are also perfectly aligned with the A/W season which is neither too warm nor too cold. From office to parties you can flaunt these jackets all the way. Wear them with white fitted pants, solid black top and black stilettos to steal the show.
- Play with stripes & checks– Stripes and checks are two not-to-be missed styles this A/W season. These bold styles are recommended especially for those who are lean and would like to have a rounded appearance. Combinations like burgundy and black or black and white are forever favorites and can be easily worn for any occasion.