Mix and Match this Winter
Winters are here and it is officially that time of the year when you prove your true love for fashion. It is also time to put on the quirk hats and conjure up magic with your existing wardrobe articles, to create some absolutely stunning mix and match. Not only will the right mix and match make your wardrobe look fuller, but will also make it look like a fashionista’s dream.
- Pair dresses with blazers- Dresses can be worn to work, combined with blazers. They look really stylish and also lend you the much needed warmth in this chilly weather. Dresses when clubbed with blazers give a very crisp yet fashionable look. To add more panache, boot it up all the way!
Shop Now: Black Formal Jacket
- Long capes with short dresses- If you’re heading for an evening out and want to enjoy the pre-winter chill, sport a short dress and adorn it with a long cape. The cape will not only add more glamour and spunk to your look but the extra layer of clothing will also expose you to just the right amount of cold. The short dress underneath the cape, not to mention will look hotter than ever!
Shop Now: Black Sleeveless Jacket
- Skirts, Cami and Jackets- Pairing a tapering skirt with a camisole and layering it with a jacket is one timeless trend that is forever in. You can pair a formal looking skirt with a funky camisole and a formal jacket and get just the right mix of formal and fashionable. If you’re feeling more adventurous, pair the skirt with a solid pastel camisole and wear a funky printed jacket on top of it. When played with the right colors, this ensemble is an absolute kill.
Shop Now: Olive Formal Jacket
- Viscose Dresses with Stockings- No one said, you need to put away the pretty dresses just because winters are here. You can in fact pair the dresses with sexy stockings and turn up the oomph factor. Viscose interestingly is a material suitable for both summers and winters and can therefore be worn seamlessly even as we step into winters. Top up this look with a woolen stole and high boots.
Shop Now: Black Floral Dress
- Shrug it- Shrugs and dresses/camisoles are made for each other and we promise you just.cannot. get by pre-winters wearing this combination at least a couple of times. So yes, wear some really hot dresses and put on a shrug to stay cozy and stylish.
Shop Now: Orange Shrug
- Jumpsuits with blazers- Jump suits are the hottest things you’ll see on women this year. Take a mild colored/solid jumpsuit and pair it up with a formal blazer/funky printed jacket depending on the occasion. Wear a sleek pretty belt around your waist and graduate from chic to chic-er!
Shop Now: Red Jumpsuit
Go on ladies, put on your thinking hats and be a trendsetter this winter. Don’t worry about finding the right outfits to Mix and Match, we got that covered for you!